You, the applicant, hereby acknowledge that you (“Applicant”) have, without any ambiguity, understood in entirety, and accepted without any demur and / or protest and / or claim, the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) of More Retail, having its CIN U65990MH1988PTC048117 and its registered office at 5th floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri (East), Mumbai City Maharashtra 400059 India, as set out hereinbelow, which may be amended / modified / altered from time to time without any prior written or oral notification / intimation to (including without any prior written or oral confirmation from) the Applicant, and available on this platform (i.e. [●]) (“Platform”) and agrees that the same will be binding upon the Applicant and by accepting the said Terms and Conditions, the Applicant shall not dispute the same and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any amendments thereto and waives his/her right to claim and / or raise any objections / protest against the same. By registering with More Retail or using the Wallet or taking part in any of the Programs below, you are deemed to have accepted the below terms and conditions (as amended from time to time).
Disputes if any, arising between the parties under these Terms and Conditions, will be governed by the laws of India and parties hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.
- More Retail’s wallet is a Closed Digital Wallet (“Wallet”) as defined under the Master Directions on Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPIs) (“Master Direction”) issued by the Reserve Bank of India (“RBI”) on 27 August 2021 and as modified from time to time and the said Master Direction is available at https://rbi.org.in/scripts/NotificationUser.aspx?Mode=0&Id=12156#.
- More Retail reserves the right to amend, add, delete, alter, and/or modify any of the Terms & Conditions of the Wallet program (“Terms & Conditions of the Wallet Program”) at any time, without prior (written or oral) intimation / notice to the Applicant and / or without taking any prior (written or oral) approval from the Applicant. The Applicant categorically waives the aforesaid right of intimation/notice/approval. The Applicant agrees that it is the responsibility of the Applicant to keep themselves updated on the Terms & Conditions of the Wallet Program at all times. The Applicant acknowledges and agrees that More Retail does not bear any responsibility towards the Applicant for any loss, damage, cost, expenses, penalties, or levies incurred by the Applicant in the event of any amendment/addition/deletion/change/alteration of the Terms & Conditions of the Wallet Program.
- By accepting the Terms & Conditions of the Wallet Program, the Applicant consents to receive information and promotional communication from More Retail and its affiliate partners. All account details, service details, special offers, updates, and any other information and promotional communications would be sent through various modes of communication including without limitation SMS, email, telecommunication, WhatsApp, and other modes of communication as may be applicable. You confirm that laws in relation to the unsolicited communication referred in “National Do Not Call Registry” (the “NDNC Registry”) as laid down by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India will not be applicable for the above mentioned communication received from More Retail, its employees, agents, affiliate partners, and/or associates.
- The issuance or operation of the Wallet is not classified as a payment system requiring approval / authorisation by RBI. Therefore, the Wallet is not subject to regulation or supervision by the RBI.
- More Retail will not be held responsible or liable for any loss of Wallet money resulting from the loss, misuse, surrender, or transfer of the Applicant’s mobile number / Wallet.
- Wallet money cannot be encashed and once the Wallet has been recharged, the Applicant is not entitled to request a refund or withdrawal of the Wallet balance nor claim any interest on it.
- Wallet will be linked to the Applicant’s mobile number used at the time of registration either through the POS or the App. In order to use the Wallet amount through the mobile application (App) Applicant will have to login through the same mobile number used at the time of registration. To use the Wallet amount through the POS machine, the customer will have to provide the correct one-time password and authorize the transaction.
- Please be informed that the Applicants are not permitted to use additional discount coupons or slab offers while adding money to their Wallet.
- Wallet money credited to a registered Applicant’s account is non-transferable (i.e. the Wallet money cannot be transferred to another registered Applicant’s account or to the same Applicant’s another registered number). Any attempt to transfer or share Wallet money with another registered member or with the same Applicant’s alternate number will be considered a violation of More Retail’s Terms & Conditions of the Wallet Program and may result in the suspension or termination of Applicant’s Wallet Program without any prior notice.
- Applicants are not eligible for multiple offers at the same time eg. Applicants are not eligible to receive co-branded credit card or debit card cashbacks when recharging their Wallet.
- More Retails’ ‘More + Member’ program (“More + Program”) is a membership loyalty program that provides additional benefits to its Members. The Applicants can become a Member of the More + Program as long as they meet certain conditions of the More + Program. These conditions can change as per the prevailing policies of the More + Program.
- More Retail reserves the right to amend, add, delete, alter and/or modify any of the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, or benefits of the More + Member program (“Terms & Conditions of the More + Program”) at any time, without (whether written or oral) prior intimation / notice to the Applicant and / or without taking any prior (written or oral) approval from the Applicant. The Applicant categorically waives the aforesaid right of intimation / notice / approval. The Applicant agrees that it is the responsibility of the Applicant to keep themselves updated of the Terms & Conditions of the More + Program at all times. The Applicant acknowledges and agrees that More Retail does not bear any responsibility towards the Applicant for any loss, damage, cost, expenses, penalties, levies incurred by the Applicant in the event of any amendment / addition / deletion / change / alteration of the Terms & Conditions of the More + Program.
- The Applicants who recharge their Wallet with specified denominations (i.e. Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand Only) or Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) to receive cashback in their Wallet will be considered as Members of the More + Program for a duration of 3 (three) months from the date of recharge. The cashback will be determined by More Retail from time to time.
- The cashback amount credited to the More + Program Member’s account under the More + Program will have a validity period of 90 (ninety) days from the date of last credit. If the Wallet has cashback and Referral award, then validity shall be for 90 (ninety) days from date of last credit of cashback amount or Referral amount. Entire Cashback and Referral amount will expire after 90 days from the date of last credit of Cashback or Referral amount i.e if a customer receives a certain amount of Cashback or Referral award on 1/1/23 and then subsequently receives a Cashback or Referral reward on 1/2/23, both these amounts will expire on 90 days from 1/2/23. If the cashback amount is not utilized within the specified validity period, it will expire and cannot be redeemed. It is the responsibility of the More + Program’s Members to use the cashback/Referral award amount before it expires. More Retail will not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused due to the expiration of the cashback amount/Referral reward.
- When a More + Program Member makes a purchase using the Wallet for payment, the cashback amount, if any, available in the Wallet will first be deducted and used for the payment. Only after exhaustion of the cashback amount, the amount added/charged by More + Program Member will be used for the purchase.
- Pursuant to these terms, the monthly cashback available to a More + Member shall be subject to a maximum cap of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) per calendar month (“Cap Amount”).
- More Retail reserves the right to refuse entry into the More + program to any individual, at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason thereof. More Retail reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the More + program at any time in its sole discretion, with or without prior notice.
- More Retail may use the data collected from Applicants/Members/customers during the sign-up process to gain a better understanding of their needs and preferences. This data will help More Retail to better serve its customers, providing them with a more personalized shopping experience that is tailored to the individual customer's interests. The ultimate goal is to provide greater customer loyalty and engagement.